Your gift will help the Montana Budget & Policy Center during the upcoming legislative session. We will continue our in-depth research and analysis and thoughtful communications to:
- Defend Medicaid expansion for 88,000 Montanans;
- Protect individuals and families from harmful state budget cuts;
- Defeat unfair tax cuts that reduce state revenue for communities;
- Secure investments in Indian Country including Tribal colleges; and
- Help our state recover by highlighting the importance of policies like paid family and medical leave, affordable housing, early childhood education, and affordable child care.
Together, we can move our state forward and give everyone a fair opportunity to work, learn, and improve their lives. Thank you for your support!
The Montana Budget & Policy Center is a 501c3 organization. Charitable donations are tax deductible.